Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) when you complete registration or enquiry forms, order any products or services, participate in message boards, blogs or any other user generated content facilities or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Collection of Other Information/Cookies
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Site and geographical location.
Use of Your Information
By using this Site, you agree that we may collect, hold, process and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with the Site services and developing our business which includes (without limitation):
- personalising your visits to the Site and developing the design and style of the Site to improve the services provided to you;
- informing you about the latest changes to the Site, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
- customer service and support;
- communicating (and personalising such communication) with you;
- enabling you to share our content with others e.g. using an ‘Email a friend’ or ‘Share this’ functionality;
- conducting market research; and/or
- carrying out technical and statistical analysis to measure the performance of our services and the Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share information about you with suppliers that we engage to help us provide certain services and/or functionality e.g online payment processing. We will use reasonable endeavours to control and be responsible for the use of your information by such suppliers.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information to comply with applicable laws and government or regulatory bodies’ lawful requests for information.
Subject to obtaining your consent, we may also supply personal information about you to third parties.
Keeping Your Personal Information Secure
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures in place to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure as required by law in Indonesia.